We only accept returns or exchanges where justified:
- Returns are considered justified if it is due to a shipping error or for a defective product, no refunds under any other circumstance or cause.
- Any queries regarding the products received will be dealt at firstname.lastname@example.org email or phone: +34 627 08 06 08.
- A return must be managed within 7 working days from the date of the invoice; the product must be in its original packaging without signs of having been tampered or used.
- If the product is used or tampered, your return will not be accepted. For products that do not belong to a justified cause of guaranteed, transport’s costs both coming and back, will be borne by the purchaser.
- To manage the return of an Automatic Holster more effectively, we suggest that with the return request, send it a video or photo of the defect or failure, in this way whether the claim is correct, we will send to the customer a completely new holster after receiving the defective.